Natural Probiotic (90 capsules)
Natural Probiotic (90 capsules)
90 amazing capsules.
ProSynbiotic is a synergistic blend of four research-supported probiotic strains and two prebiotic fibers to support gut flora and overall intestinal health
- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), and Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii
- Contains inulin, a nondigestible soluble fiber from chicory root, and galactooligosaccharide (GOS), a nondigestible carbohydrate, both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Helps support the body's natural absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption
- Supports normal bowel regularity and consistency
- Supports the body's natural immune system function*
ProSynbiotic contains clinically documented strains that work synergistically with prebiotic fibers.
Lactobacillus acidophilus (including LA-5®)—The LA-5 strain has been evaluated for its ability to interfere with the communication between other types of bacteria, thus promoting a healthy balance of microbes. The LA-5 strain was also among several other lactobacilli that improved outcomes in subjects with occasional constipation, as well as those with lactose tolerance challenges.*
Lactobacillus paracaseissp. paracasei (L.casei 431®)—To support the natural gut environment, this strain of lactic acidproducing bacteria adheres to the intestinal tract and tolerates bile. This strain has been studied in humans and mice for its ability to support the gut during challenges and for its ability to help maintain the body's natural immune system response.*
Bifidobacterium lactis (BB-12®)—Bifidobacteria are very tolerant of both acidic conditions and environments that contain bile. Bifidobacteria use a range of carbohydrates for energy (including GOS). Bifidobacteria are an important factor in all native microflora and their numbers vary depending on lifestyle, diet, exercise and age. Oral bifidobacteria have been shown to temporarily colonize the gut, competing with other bacteria to effectively support the natural bacterial balance.*
Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii—Historically, this microbe was used to support normal stool consistency. In the gut, this yeast supports the growth of some bacteria and inhibits others through competition and environmental modification of the gut.*
Inulin—Inulin is a complex carbohydrate that can be digested by certain microorganisms, providing them with energy. Inulin supports the absorption of calcium and magnesium.*
Galactooligosaccharide (GOS)—Research suggests that GOS is a preferred substrate for BB-12. In mice, GOS supplementation supported the active proteins and cells in the gut mucosa, and increased the amount of short-chain fatty acid and lactate in the gut.*
- ProSynbiotic is a complex, synbiotic product designed to help maintain a healthy, balanced gut environment. The Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, and yeast inhabit different environments within the gastrointestinal tract, and together are designed as a comprehensive solution for balancing this diverse ecosystem. These proprietary probiotic strains have research-validated health benefits. To maintain these populations and support our native colonies, ProSynbiotic provides inulin and GOS, prebiotic fibers that are indigestible to us but are used by our good bacteria for food.
- This blend provides the basis for maintaining a healthy gut, and it is especially useful when gut microbes are challenged by internal or external factors. People who travel, need digestive support, are under stress, or who don’t eat fermented foods regularly may find ProSynbiotic useful in maintaining a healthy, balanced gut microbiome.*